Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 9, 2010

27 candles...

HB054B

Another order I took during the fasting month of a love theme birthday card. I made this design some time ago and my customer was really interested to order it. But she requested that I put only 27 candles at the pop up cake because it's her husband's 27th birthday. So that's what I did. See the original design at the link HERE

This pop up cake is also another pop up that is very time consuming and difficult to do. One mistake can ruin the whole pop up. But I'm so happy that the pop up worked out fine after I glued it inside the card. The most critical stage is during the process of gluing it inside the card. Once glued......there's no turning back.

Since there were only 27 candles made......so for the smallest cake at the top, I couldn't put anymore candles. That's when I decided to cut out the number 27 and paste it at the top so that it doesn't look so empty. I must say that this design is one of my favourites! Hope it's yours too! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét