Thứ Tư, 16 tháng 5, 2012

Taking a long break...



Hahahaha.....please excuse the wordings on the photo.....actually that's exactly how I feel right now......I wish I can take a break and return whenever I want......but of course that is not possible.

I've been thinking about this for the past one week now......due to my poor health condition, I've decided to take a break for about 2 weeks to get some rest from work and get my health back on track. I really, honestly need a break from work for a while. Need to recharge.

So this means that I will be on leave from today on wards till end of this month and I will resume back to work on 1st of June 2012.

Hopefully after this long break I will be feeling great once again and be able to create new things with lots of passion :). 


Love & hugs to everyone,
Lin

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét