Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 6, 2012

LOVE

V057

Finally the card is done! I can't believe I did two things that I've never done before in one card ;). Yup! One is the quilled alphabets and the other is the pop up heart. I have often wondered and was pretty intimidated to try out these two things before but I somehow got the courage to try them out in the end and I must say, I'm pretty happy about how they turned out even though the design is pretty simple :).

The pop up heart template was given to me by my dear friend CC Peyton......she found the free template online.......I kept it for months in my computer.....never printed it, never dared to give it a try.....until now. Thanks CC....I love it!! Although it was a bit difficult to make.....but I made it, with you in mind....I knew you would love to see me make it. So, dear friend, this one is for you ;).

Hopefully this is just a starting point for me to create more quilled alphabets in future......IF time permits me to do so that is! haha! Never seem to have enough time to make handmade cards these days.....too busy with other work and commitments. So indeed it was really nice to be able to make this card even though I didn't have a lot of time to make it.....

I made a video of the card so that you can see it at a closer view...... do check it out ;)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét