Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 9, 2013

Embossed mini rolled roses tutorial


Yay!!! Finally I got some free time today to do a quick video tutorial that so many have been waiting for. I have received a lot of requests for this tutorial and I know I just had to somehow arrange my time to do it this month and I'm so glad I managed to do it in my busy schedule. 

It may not be a perfect tutorial but I really hope everyone is able to understand what I tried to convey in it and hopefully you guys can try it out yourself and see if it would work out for you as much as it did for me. As you can see from the photo above, all the paper roses are not identical.....they all turned out differently each time I make them.....so don't worry too much if they don't look the same. They are supposed to look handmade! :D

Have a look at the video tutorial below! Have fun!! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét