Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 9, 2011

Weaving the blue and brown hearts

HB093

Another birthday card design for a guy. I almost cracked my head trying to figure out a new design for this one and at the end of the day, at the very last minute......I used my usual concept with a different layout and it worked! Phew! I'm so happy that my customer approved it otherwise I don't know what I would do considering the deadline is today hahaha.....there is no way I can come up with a new design and get it done by today. So it's a great relieve when she said she loved it! :D

My customer also requested a pop up inside and she gave me full freedom to design it anyway I like and I decided to do the weaving technique for the pop up and weaved some heart shapes to it. I also decorated the background with lots and lots of hearts in different sizes and colours. Level of difficulty ---> 7/10 haha!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét