Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 9, 2011

Quilling comb



This is what I've been playing with since yesterday! A quilling comb! I've just received this quilling comb yesterday afternoon and been playing with it ever since.....I'm totally addicted to it now haha! It's so much fun! I didn't realise how easy it was to use it :D.

I've been wanting to try out this technique for quite a while now but never really had the chance. I decided to order it one day and I'm so glad I did! I know that I can actually do this technique using a normal hair comb but I thought that this quilling comb is so much easier to handle and furthermore it has numbers on it that makes it easier for me to make the patterns in standard sizes. 

Here are some of the experiments I did yesterday and today. Check out the different patterns of flowers and leaves and also the butterflies I made using this technique. You can also make wings for angels and birds and dragonflies with it and many more! All up to our own creativity! You can also combine this combing technique with the looping technique and the coiling technique! :D





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét