Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 1, 2012

New mini paper shredder


Yay! I got 2 mini paper shredders now. One small one, one big one. I just bought that big one recently from TAMU JAJA KRAF. You can check out the link to the blog HERE if you are interested to purchase one yourself :). You can contact the owner of the blog and request for preorders of the paper shredder. 



I just love this big size paper shredder because I can shred one piece of A4 paper through it, without having to cut the paper in half like I used to with the small mini paper shredder. This saves me a lot of time and energy as well. 

I thought of buying a new one just in case something happens to the small mini paper shredder, at least I'll have a spare for me to make my quilling paper. It's not easy to find a supplier who sells this shredder anyways, so when I saw the advertisement, I just quickly bought one without any hesitations. I love it so much! :)



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét