Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 1, 2012

Multicoloured flowers



After my first try at combing two different colours of scrap quilling strips in my previous flower design, I got another idea of combing 5 different colours of scrap quilling strips in one flower. The idea came about when I was packing my multicolour shredded quilling paper. I have 5 different colour packs and I made 5 different coloured flowers using colours from each pack. I even made a flower from the multicolour green quilling strip pack! haha! First time ever making a flower using different shades green colour.

The shape of the petals are a bit different from the previous flower design. I made the marquise shape instead of the teardrop shape. I like both shapes the same. No favourites. :) Each shape is special in it's own way. 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét