Thứ Năm, 27 tháng 9, 2012

Be Yourself Lin!


It's my birthday today! Yup! Feeling a little old on the outside but on the inside I'm still the little girl from Alor Setar who is jumping up with joy because I get to celebrate my birthday today! Yay! Alhamdulillah....praise to Allah....for giving me another year to enjoy life on earth with my loved ones.

Another reason why I'm jumping up with joy is because I received this wonderful birthday card from my dear friend Sandi Staley all the way from USA. She made this card herself. I'm so happy! I didn't expect it at all. I love surprises!

The reason why I decided to feature this card today is because of the wordings on the card itself. It's so special, so uplifting and it really made my day. The design is so simple, love the blue and black combination.....especially the blue since it's my favourite colour.....love the design of the stamp inside the card so much.....Sandi is very good at making her card designs look simple yet very attractive at the same time. I've always loved her card designs.
Thank you so much Sandi.....it really means a lot to me....knowing and considering what you are going through the pass few months, it makes it even more special that you took the trouble to send me the card and gifts.....I feel very blessed indeed.... <3 <3 <3


28/9/2012 - I just found out today from Sandi that there is a fridge magnet on the card!! Sandi made the small piece on the card as a fridge magnet! I never knew that! She used a magnet sheet and paste it at the back of the wordings.....it's hidden with layers of paper...so you won't be able to see it, but it works! As you can see from the photo above, I was able to stick the small wording on the white board....just like a fridge magnet! Cool! Love the idea!! ^.^




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét