Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 10, 2012

Hanging photo frames

QF006

I got a request to make two 6R size photo frames....first time for me to make photo frames this big....because usually it's just the small type which is the 4R photo frames.....so this request was quite a challenge for me to do.....especially since my customer wants photo frames that she can hang on the wall.

She was very interested in my earlier designs....which is the QF001 and the QF002 photo frames.....she requested that one of the design for the frames must be made in purple and pink colour combination....a first for me as well....coz I don't think I've ever done that combination for any of my quilled photo frames before. 

QF007

The 6R photo frames are about double the size of the 4R photo frames.....therefore, more quilled flowers had to be made to fill up the sides of the frames. Each frame has a plastic cover that will protect the photo...but I find that the bigger the frame the more tricky it gets in inserting the photo inside the frame.... I still prefer making smaller photo frames. Much easier to handle.

But I do like the ribbon part that is used to hang the frame.....I added some medium sized plastic beads to make sure the ribbons doesn't slip....it will stay in place always....plus it's also part of the decoration. Still got more frames to make....hopefully I'll improve more in design and function. :)



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét