Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 1, 2013

Purple birthday trishutter card

 HB110

Another trishutter card for this year hehehe.......another full front view type which I like very much :). However, I'm still experimenting on the other types so that I would give it a try at least once to make it different from how I used to make them before. I wish that I am able to speed things up coz I work so slow these days. Trying my best though....

This particular one has purple colours all around the card and I'm making use of the paper I have available .....you might have seen this flower pattern paper before.....as I'm trying to finish up whatever pattern paper I have left  in my collection so that I can get new ones in future :). Almost all the areas in the card is filled up with pattern paper and other embellishments, so I left the pop up area to be used as a place to write personal wishes....so that the area where the giver of the card writes down his or her wishes would stand out once the receiver opens up the card. I like it that way :).

You can take a closer look at it and see how it opens up from the video I uploaded on Youtube below: 

 


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét