Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 1, 2013

Tiny loops flower photo frame

 QF009

Last year I accepted an order from a customer who wanted me to design 2 different quilled flower photo frames for her......and she gave me the freedom to design it any way I like it.....but she did have a request for one of them to have some silver and gold colour in the design. I've done that already and I shall be blogging about the silver and gold photo frame in my next post.

Actually I didn't want to take any more customize orders since last year because of my ill health. But I accepted this one because she was willing to wait for a few months for me to get it done for her.....so I could take my own sweet time to get it done....no rush, no stress and I liked that very much hehehe... :). I just want to be able to design whatever I like and sell my designs to those who fancy them. Easier for me considering my current condition. 

At first when I received this order, I had a hard time deciding which type of flower I wanted to make for the frame. Then I decided to use this tiny loops flower design since I haven't made them for quite a long time. I've forgotten how much fun it is to make them using the hair comb. I used to make them in multicolours, in single colours and now I made them in two different colours....soft pink and aqua blue. I love the combination a lot :).

The leaf design......hehe....I had a hard time deciding which type of leaf that would be suitable for the flower.....I made a few types to choose from and finally I seemed to like this simple slim tear drop shape instead of the other types I tried making to suit the flowers. I don't know why but I really like the combination of the two design together. They just looked good together. Well, that's just my opinion.... ;)

My customer did insisted that I add some butterflies or birds in any of the two designs......so for this one I chose butterflies to go together with the flower arrangement. I'm so glad that she loved them so much ^.^. Mission accomplished!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét