Thứ Ba, 16 tháng 7, 2013

Happy Anniversary

AC010

After making a few Swing cards lately with the basic type of squarish shape layout, I was dying to try out another pattern for it. In other words, I just wanted to move away from the squarish shape for a while and try something new like the one I made here......or perhaps do ovals, circles or other more interesting shapes for my future Swing cards.

I was also dying to try out the decoration tape I got from Wholeport and you can view how the tape looks like by clicking at the link HERE. You can see at the photo here the decoration tape which I pasted at the side of the card. Love how it shines when it hits the light.


This is definitely a fun card to make and I had a great time playing with the die-cut frills which I cut and pasted for the front design and also for the inside of the card. I just love experimenting on how it can be used as part of the decoration. There's just so many things that can be done with them.

It's been a while since I last made an anniversary card. So it's nice to be able to make one again. ;) You can view how the card opens up and swings in motion at the video below. Do check it out :)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét