Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 4, 2010

Thank U to a #1 Teacher

TD009

I wanted to share with everyone one of my Teachers' Day cards today. It's a design I made just a little while back but never published it here before. It was an order I made for a customer. I made two for her but she only bought one. This particular design is not that big....it's just a 13cm x 18cm size card. No pop ups.....just decoration on the outside. 

The words THANK U was done using the alphabet rubber stamps, the big size ones. Stamped it one by one and layered it with another paper. It's just a lot of work....hehehe.....well, I guess most handmade cards does require a lot of time making them. That's why they cost more. It's just time consuming. :) 

I do have plans to make more Teachers' Day cards this year.....but, hmmmm....when when when.....when will I do it....huhuhuhuhu......so many things to do...yet so little time. But I'll give it my best shot this year. We will see how it goes! ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét