Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 3, 2012

Lots of green and pink!

V054


Watch this video to see how the hearts pops up inside the card  ;)
(First time ever for me to take a video of my pop up card!! So exciting!! hehe!)


Look familiar?? Yes, this design is actually a design I made sometime ago, made it last year to be exact. But the colour combination was different when I did the HB085 birthday card. And the pop up inside was different as well. You can view it at the link --> HERE. My customer wanted me to change the colours to a combination of pink and green so that's why you see there are a lot of pinks and greens here :). And for the pop up, she was interested in something like HB039, but I didn't do exactly like that and changed the pop up to make it more suitable for this design.

It took me such a long long long time to get this card done for her. She had to wait for so many months! She is such a nice and patient customer. So grateful for that :). I'm so happy that I finally get it done and also made some bookmarks for her too, which she requested especially for her and her bf ;). You can view the bookmarks below.....it's a design I've done before...you can view it at the link here ---> BM007 but since I ran out of dark brown paper, I had to substitute it with black instead but still I added the metallic brown paper for the engraved name behind the bookmark. So happy that she loved what I made for her ;). I'm so happy too! hehehehe!






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét