Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 3, 2012

Paper photo frames with quilled flowers

QF002

Another first for me! Yup! It's the first time for me to make my own photo frame using mounting boards :). It was not quite as easy as I thought it would be when I first started making them but it was quite ok in end. These photo frames were requested from a customer of mine. She wanted me to buy a couple of white wooden photo frames and decorate them with quilled floral arrangements. Since I couldn't find any here in Alor Setar, so she gave me an option of making the frames using mounting boards instead. 

I did search for white mounting boards but the surface of the mounting board was not pretty. So I layered it with a better quality white metallic paper instead. Ting! hehe! You see, by doing this, I can always have any kind of colour on the photo frames. I also pasted a transparent plastic sheet inside the photo frame to protect the photo.:)

She gave me the freedom to decorate both frames any way I like...it's all up to my creativity, but she did requested that the flowers be in red and pink combination. So that's how it all started :). I was kinda confused at first in choosing the type of flowers that I should be making for the decorations. That's what happens when you have too many flowers to choose from haha! In the end, I decided to do the Malaysian flower and also the Cascading + husking flower :). 


QF001

I made the Malaysian flower photo frame first and I think I love this one more than the other one hehehe. I love the flowers and the leaves as well. Can't help it. Love the Malaysian flower more coz the petals of the flowers looks chubby and cute haha. :D

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét