Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 5, 2013

Double star loop flower tutorial


This is another one of the quilled flowers design that I made at the same time I was making the Teary loop flowers about 2 weeks ago I've done a flower that is similar to this one before as you can see at the link HERE. The only difference is in the way I arranged the amount of cascading loops to form the flower. Even the shape of the flower was made differently from this one. Honestly I prefer this latest design compared to the one I made back in 2011. ;)

I took some time off today to make this video tutorial. Had to shoot the video a few times because there were so many disturbances as I was making it. In the end it was finally done and I had to be happy with it even though it was not exactly how I want it to be. I was too tired to make a new one ehehehehe. Hope everyone find the video tutorial easy to understand and find the steps easy to follow too. Enjoy the video and happy quilling combing! :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét