Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 6, 2010

Paper shredder



Ever since I found out about the mini paper shredder from Miyyah@Kertas's blog, I wanted to buy one for me to use in my quilling projects. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the exact same type of mini paper shredder like Miyyah bought, anywhere here in Alor Setar. I was even thinking of going to Kuala Lumpur sometime next month to buy one at the place she mentioned, which is at the IT Hyperstore, Ground floor, in Cineleisure Damanasara. The USB mini paper shredder sold there costs only RM29.00. Cool huh??? I wanted to buy that so badly huhuhuhuu.........

Then one day as I was googling about mini paper shredders, I found one website that sells this hand powered mini paper shredder! Just like the one you see at the photo above. Isn't it cute??? . The mini paper shredder costs only RM26.90 and shipping costs only RM8.00 (poslaju). The paper shredder cuts the paper into 0.3cm strips size. It's just the perfect size for quilling! I want to order this!!!

I can imagine myself easily make my quilling projects without hurting my fingers just by using this machine hehehe! I really hate cutting the paper strips one by one using the razor and metal ruler. It takes forever to cut them by hand.  By using the paper shredder, it will just take seconds! Cool huh? :) 


Check out the video I made below on how to use the hand powered mini paper shredder.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét