Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 6, 2010

My new toy!!!


Yay!! I've already received the hand powered paper shredder today!!! Woooohooooo!!! I'm so excited about it!! hehehehehe!! The paper shredder arrived safely to me this morning . Love the service the company gave me when I ordered this paper shredder. It's so easy to order from them and the delivery is fast too. :)

The name of the website where I got this hand powered paper shredder from is call IZUKKA.

I quickly unwrapped the box and took out the paper shredder and gave it a quick check to see how to assemble the handle and then I proceed on trying it out. It was a breeze!!! It's so easy!!! I can cut hundreds of paper strips in just minutes!!! WOW!! It's so fun! LOL!! Funny how a hand powered paper shredder can make me feel so happy ahahahahhahahahah!!

One thing that you will notice when you use the paper shredder to shred your color paper is that each of the paper strips you shred has rough textures at both sides of it made from the paper shredder's cutter. So when you coil each paper strips into quilling patterns, it will have that textured look on it unlike if you cut the paper strips using a razor blade. If you use a razor blade, the paper strips will have a smooth clean finish at the sides of it. For me, I don't really mind with how it looks. Because I think it looks ok to me even though it has the rough texture. The rough texture gives it a special touch hehhehehehe. The important thing here is that, the paper shredder saves me a lot of time and energy. I no longer have to hurt my hands trying to cut the paper strips one by one. :)

So the choice is yours.....you can cut the paper using razor blades or paper shredder. I've already made a quilling card as a sample for everyone to see the difference of the quilled flower and leaves I made using the paper strips cut by the paper shredder.What do you think??? It looks ok right? Not much of a difference from using a razor blade. At least when you use a paper shredder, you'll always get the same size paper strips every time you cut them. Same standard size :). 

I love using this cute machine so far hehehehe......hope you will give it a try too! I specifically ordered it blue in color because blue is my favourite color......there are also other colors available for you to choose from. I'm so glad I bought this because this will help save me a lot of my time and energy! Wooooohoooooo!!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét