Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 8, 2010

Quilled butterfly pattern

AO047
 
 
My first ever quilled butterfly card! hehehe! It's so simple!!! I'm so excited about this! This design is the result of so many experiments of quilled butterflies that I've been making for the past few days. So far, this particular one is the easiest and most suitable to combine with the three quilled marquise flowers. :)

Actually this card is meant for my August 2010 Blog Giveaway. Yup.....I'll be giving this card away to 8 lucky winners heheheh.....along with another surprise which I will be blogging about soon. :)

This card has no pop ups inside. Didn't plan to make any for it though. It's suitable for any occasion.....as a Thank you card....or Thinking of You card.....or whatever suits your fancy :). It can be anything you want it to be.  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét