Chủ Nhật, 1 tháng 8, 2010

Quilled marquise flowers

HB080

I love making these quilled marquise shape flowers! Why? Well, for starters, they are super easy to make hehehehe. It's just like making a leaf......five of them in order to form a flower. :) My Mom asked me to make a birthday card for her close friend who is celebrating her birthday today. I didn't have much time to make one, so I made her a simple one using simple quilling patterns.

I chose this color based on the colors of the wordings and worked around it to match things up. I like this design because of it's simplicity......even the pop up is a simple one. The weaving on the pop up was bigger than usual....twice the size I've done before....which makes it easier for me to weave the stems of the flowers. The leaves on the pop up were done by hand.....cut individually using scissors.

I can see myself making more of these in future......in different colors. :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét