Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

Quilled cupcakes

V047

My first attempt at making cupcakes using the quilling technique! Again another simple design from me! hehe! I was trying to make the topping of the cupcake a little more fancy but the only thing fancy about it is the silver glitters! hehe! This card is meant to be given to a guy so I tried to simplify the cupcake as much as possible so that it won't seem so girlish.

I'll bet some of you might find this design familiar ya? Yes.......it's actually a V040 design, with the quilled teddy bears on it. It's exactly the same color.....just like how my customer wanted it.....all I had to do was change it from teddy bears to cupcakes :).

I really love the wordings that my customer made for her BF.....so so nice! Awwwwwwwwww........ ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét