Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 4, 2011

Love birds and weaving hearts

 V050


:) what can I say....the love birds are a favourite right now and here is another request from a customer who wanted this design to be combined with one of my pop up design I did long ago. She wanted the card to be bigger and the pop up to be like the one I made for Mother's day. You can view the design at the link HERE.

As you can see....the difference in the pop up is the colors. I had to change the colors to match the color of the card. So there is a lot of red colors used for this design. Different shades of red. :)

The card looks so empty on the outside....a  lot of space. I was thinking of doing the design again for her but still thinking of how to go about it. I thought of making the birds bigger in size but, looks like it's not possible even though the card is bigger because it just doesn't seem right if I did. It won't be able to fit in anyways....unless it's arranged horizontally instead. 

Well...I'll just have to keep on trying...experimenting with this design.....hopefully I'll find a new idea to make it look complete :).


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét