Thứ Năm, 19 tháng 5, 2011

Tool box 2

 
Alhamdulillah......it's all done! I've managed to get all the quilled shapes done today and it's ready to be posted soon. :) I just hope that my customer is happy with it hehehe. :)

I got this order a while back but had trouble getting it done on time due to my ill health. Been sick for quite some time now. One health issue after another. Currently it's fever, flu and sore throat! :(

What I love most about this tool box is the lady bugs hehehe.....it's a little smaller than the one I did before for my first tool box.....and the best thing is, I glued black beads on it as it's dots. I love that effect on the lady bug. :) And this is also the first time I made butterflies like this. I mean the middle part of the butterfly....a simple technique and I love it...simple to do and cute :). The ones I did before were too time consuming...hehe.

Here's the list of what's in the tool box:

Lady bugs - 50 pieces
Teddy bears - 21 pieces (assorted colors)
Small butterflies - 90 pieces (assorted colors)
Big butterflies - 21 pieces (assorted colors)
 Leaves - 500 pieces (assorted colors)
 Roses - 150 pieces (assorted colors)









Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét