Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 6, 2011

Red and black

TOY002

My first order of the tri-shutter card :). Very nerve wrecking actually. Things got even more worse when I was asked to add photos inside the card and I'm just not good at making the photos look good when printed. I'm still learning how to edit photos and the progress is pretty slow. But somehow I have to make it work and make my customer happy. And this is the end result. :)



For this card, I tried to make a patterned paper that would suit the colors I was going for such as red, dark red, black, white and silver. I stamped some black dotted swirls clear stamp on white paper and then decorated it with punched out red heart shapes. You can see it at the photo above. The dotted red on white paper is a patterned paper I got from someone. I thought it would be perfect for this card. The colors matched and so I didn't hesitate to use them. 

Now I understand why my fellow card maker, Miss Azilah have had headaches before when making this tri-shutter cards......as I almost puked making this myself. It's just too much to think about really. Everything has to be balanced. It has to match up otherwise it would look weird. It took me a long time to figure out the design. Perhaps in time I'll be finding it easy to do but for now, it sure isn't huhuhehehaha :D.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét