Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 6, 2011

Quilled butterflies bookmarks

BM009


BM010


BM011


Recently I received another order to make some bookmarks with butterflies and stars as the subject matter. My customer requested that the butterflies be in brown and soft purple in color. At the last minute she requested one more bookmark but with a color of my choice and I chose red! :)

It's a very simple design as you can see....and the stars were made using colored foams which I cut out myself. I wanted to make quilled stars and almost succeeded in doing so but I felt like they were not good enough. I still need some practice in making them so that's why I decided to use foams instead. And I decorated the stars with silver glitters. Love that effect on the star foams. :)




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét