Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 6, 2011

Tool box 3


I've just finished making another batch of quilled items for my 3rd tool box yesterday. I think this will be the last tool box I'll be making because I need to concentrate on other projects in the next few months. Making these quilled items for the tool box is very very time consuming as you all know. And if I were to make another one, it will probably be for me hehe! Coz I would like one for myself as well haha! :D

It's a big relief to be able to get this tool box done and I am really in need of a holiday. I will be taking one soon next week and I'm just counting the days now. Been working non stop for two months straight and it's nice to take a long break for a while. Want to go hunt for new supplies as well. Visit new craft stores and feast my eyes with beautiful things hehe! Do fun stuff with friends too! :D
So I will be away till 4th of July and will resume back to work on the 5th. Have a good weekend everyone! ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét