Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 6, 2011

Turquoise, lime green and orange teddy bears

BM006


BM007


BM008


Mini quilled teddy bears in turquoise, lime green and orange color! Yup! Requests from a new customer who wanted them in his favourite color and also in his sister's favourite colors too.

I was also requested to make some quilled alphabets of their names on the bookmark itself but I was a bit reluctant to do it since the bookmark is quite small unlike a card that has more space on it. Furthermore, my quilling skills in making those small alphabets are not up to the standard yet! haha! So I suggested to him that I do those names in the way I'm good at which is by carving out the alphabets and lining them with some thin fabric and color paper. I love how it all turned out in the end. :)

You can view some carving techniques I've done before on bookmarks at the links HERE, HERE and HERE :).

This is the first time I decorated both sides of the bookmark. Normally I would just decorate them on one side only.....but since there isn't much space for the design and the name, so I thought this would be a much better solution to combine both on one bookmark. I'm so glad that my customer loved them so much! :) 







Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét