Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 11, 2011

Sweet Leaves - Quilling Blog Hop



Hello!! Welcome to the Sweet Leaves Quilling Blog Hop at Lin Handmade Greeting Cards! I'm blog number 6! If you have just hopped from Anastasia's blog then you are on the right track! hihi! 

This is my second time participating in Leesandra Diaz's quilling blog hop! So exciting! 22 quillers from across the globe are participating in this wonderful event. This time around the theme for the blog hop is  "Leaves".

I didn't know where to start or how to go about it at first but being a card maker, I ended up making a quilled card after all in the end as it's something I'm familiar with hihihi.....plus I wanted to do this new technique I've learned using the quilling comb, which is my new love in my life hahaha. Yup, I love this new quilling tool. I've been experimenting a lot with it ever since I bought it and learning new techniques that I can do with it. I just love seeing the patterns made using this quilling comb on the card :).

I first got the idea to do the quilled leaves from Leesandra Diaz's post regarding the different types of leaves we can make for this theme. And she showed a PHOTO of Sonali's creations of quilled leaves that caught my eyes. I immediately wanted to try one of the techniques and I changed it a bit to make it my own :). I'm really loving it!

I made a very simple layout for the card and only made one quilled flower using the cascading loop technique and some quilled leaves attached to it. Just a simple design to showcase the quilling comb patterns. No ribbons, no fancy embellishments whatsoever. Just a simple, clean cut design, just the way I like it :).

Thank you for hopping by here and viewing my card design and the next blog in line to hop to is Thusitha's blog! Check the list below! Have fun blog hopping! :)


NORTH AMERICA 
Leesandra Diaz - http://sweetspotcards.blogspot.com/ (START OF THE BLOG HOP)


AFRICA


ASIA

YOU ARE HERE (Lin) http://azlina-lin.blogspot.com/


HOP TO THE NEXT BLOG BELOW:



EUROPE


NORTH AMERICA


AUSTRALIA


SOUTH AMERICA



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét