Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 11, 2011

Twisted blue flowers



Played with my quilling comb again last night! hihi! And I made these twisted blue flowers as a result ;D. Remember the previous post where I made the leaves for the Malaysian flower using the quilling comb? Well, I used the same technique for these flowers. The only difference is that I used two different colours in one petal. One dark blue and the other is sky blue :). I just had to try make flowers with this technique. Just had to! haha! I just wanted to see what it looks like as flowers. :)

This card is was not meant for anything in particular.....just playing and it's suitable for any occasion. Will think of what else I can add on later to make it complete. Some wordings or pop up inside. Not sure yet. ;)

I made a video on how you can make the two tone cascading loops flower. Once you know how to make it, you can twist the loops inside it. Do check it out :).





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét