Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 2, 2013

Cherry blossom tri shutter card

TOY003

I was playing around with one of the the free origami paper I received from Wholeport the other day and I thought of cutting them up this way using the die cut machine and pasting them all over the tri shutter card. I've never done something like this before and I find it quite amusing :D. 

I wanted the tri shutter card to look like as if the card itself was originally with patterns even though it was not.....it's just a plain white cardstock. But now it is heavily embellished with pattern paper all over it. It looks a bit messy with the pattern paper all over it, which is not usually my style but I still gave it a try to see how it would look like in the end.

The yellowish scallop circles are for writing on personal wishes. I purposely made them in different sizes hehe.....so the personal wishes can be written in different sections of the card. :)

The pop up hearts I pasted at two different sections in the card is something I am excited about. I've never done it this way before.....usually I only make the heart pop in one section. It's new for me and I'm getting a few more ideas for new tri shutter cards to be done in a similar way.

Another thing I love about this design is the tiny cherry blossoms! I love embossing them this way and arranging them this way. It's simple and yet so cute because of their small size! hehe! I love making them! They suit the pattern paper a lot ;) You can view how the tri shutter card opens up and pops the hearts inside it at the video I prepared below....do check it out :).


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét