Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 2, 2013

Husking flower tutorial using combing technique




I've been postponing on making this video for a very long time now. So many of my blog readers have been requesting me to make this video for them since last year but I just didn't have the right time to do it. So finally I did it today! Yay! This is the basic tutorial on how to make the husking flower using a combination of the combing technique and some looping technique too. 

I have already made a similar video tutorial on the husking technique before but it was just a short and brief demo that I added in one of my video tutorial regarding the combing technique. I did it so fast that most of my blog readers insisted that I make a specific video tutorial on it so that they would get a better view and understanding on how it's done from the beginning till the end.

I tried my best to make it as clear as possible and as slow as possible so that you would be able to watch how I do it step by step. I hope to make another video tutorial on husking flowers as well that a lot of my blog readers have been requesting which is about the two colour husking flower. Hopefully I'll have time to do that soon. :)

Have fun watching the tutorial! Do give it a try! Have fun! ;)



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét