Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 2, 2013

How to cut small heart shapes




I have a new simple craft tutorial for everyone today! :)

Why did  I do it?? Well, actually a lot of my blog readers have requested me to do a video tutorial on how I cut my foam hearts or paper hearts that I sometimes use to embellish my handmade cards. I've been wanting to make this video for a long time now but only now I have the chance to do so. 

It's a very simple tutorial.....nothing fancy, just a simple basic way to cut a heart shape. I hope my readers can understand my explanation in the video (yes, this time I talked!!! ) ahahahah! Because in my previous video tutorials, I just did a demo and not say a single word! Some people actually complained about it so I might need to redo some of the videos in future and talk some more hehehe!

Anyways, I hope you will check out my new craft video tutorial and try cutting your own small heart shapes and use them to embellish your cards, photo frames, scrapbooks and more! Have fun making hearts!! :)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét