Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 2, 2011

A pink blue quilled bird

HB084

I'm so excited about this design. It's a request from my aunt actually. This birthday card is for her dear friend and ex boss hehehe! :) She wanted a birthday card with a bird on it. I am really out of ideas and I just did a simple design with the usual technique I've done before. Only this time around I made more branches and leaves but just one bird sitting on it. And the bird has an eye! A black eye with silver glitters on it...hahah...kinda funny looking though. By right it doesn't seem to make any sense how a bird can actually stay on the branch like that and not fall off of it! LOL! But in the art world....anything can happen hehe!

I also made a pop up cake inside it......a very soft color combination that would suit the colors of the card itself. Sweet pastel colors. :) I didn't print any wordings for the card but I did use a clear stamp to stamp the Happy Birthday wordings on the card. Love that one. That clear stamp is a gift from a dear friend. Thanks again CC for that clear stamp. I'll bet you've forgotten which clear stamp you have given me hehehe. So many of them actually are still not in use. No ideas coming out for them yet. Soon there will be I hope hehe!



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét