Thứ Sáu, 16 tháng 12, 2011

Brown and purple

HB095


HB096

I'm not sure how many times I've done this design. So many many many times hihihihi....in so many different colours too. This time I'm doing it in two other different colours. One in brown and the other in purple. Love both cards as the paper is metallic....shines when it hits the light :).

Usually this design comes with a pop up inside but for this two I didn't make any. Just a paper inserted inside the card for writing in special wishes. It's been a while as well for me to make quilled hearts. Combining few colours in one heart. Used to love doing that a lot last year. :)

These two cards are actually for a dear aunt of mine who ordered these birthday cards for her dear sons. Hope she likes it :).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét