Chủ Nhật, 18 tháng 12, 2011

Malaysian flower Christmas card

CD008 (NOT FOR SALE)

I thought of only making one card design for Christmas this year but I just couldn't help myself but make another one for a dear friend of mine. I made the quilled Malaysian flowers a while back when I was so crazy about making Malaysian flowers hihihihi. I made a bunch of these Malaysian flowers in red colour and I thought why not use them for this Christmas card design and so I did.

I loved the design of the Malaysian flower card I made before and I wanted to give it to my dear friend but the colours doesn't suit the occasion. So I made this new one instead and the colours are perfect for Christmas.

The card does not have a pop up inside. Just a plain white paper inserted inside for me to write in special wishes for my dear friend. I love using the corner punch to punch out the corners of the paper inside. Love the look so much :).

I haven't posted the Christmas cards I've made .....gosh I hope it will be able to arrive on time. I'm always late!! :S Yikes!!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét