Chủ Nhật, 9 tháng 5, 2010

Paper quilling flowers....

Dark pink and white flowers

Dark pink and blue flowers

Ok! As promised! Here they are! Woohoo! hehehe! Aren't they so simple??? Yup.....that's simple enough for me to do for now. I'll try and do the complicated designs when I'm ready. Cheeewaaaahhhh!!!! Berangan!!! LOL! For the time being, I'm just going to practice and practice some more with this technique. I can't be an expert on this technique overnight right??? Impossible laaaaaaa.....coz it takes a lot of practice to be able to get it right. :)

I showed these cards to my Mom this morning and she just smiled like a little girl.....as giddy as a school girl hahahahaa......she said she couldn't decide which flower color she loved best because she thought that both colors looked nice. I prefer the white and dark pink combination!! I think that one is nice hehehehe! These cards can be used for any occasion.....it's a small note size card.....can be used as a thank you card or for teachers' day card or for any occasion for that matter. All I need to do is write something on the inside...hehehe.

I'm loving this technique right now because for one reason, I can use up my thin paper stocks that I have loads of right now at home. So I don't need to get new materials to do this......save my money la in other words hahahaha. Another reason is that, I love how it looks.....the 3D effect it gives....and also because it looks like embroidery if you look at it from far hehehe.....well.....that's how I see it la.....some of the quilling designs I see online looks like embroidery patterns......they are so beautiful! :)

Well, I hope to be able to do more of this in future.......if I can find the time la...hehehe.....coz I'm so busy with keeping up with the orders right now. So whenever I need some break from work.....I will do this quilliing....it's like therapy you know.....when you are comfortable with the technique....you will feel like it's a therapy for you hehehe...... ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét