Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 5, 2010

Two - tones quilling flowers and leaves


It's official!!! I'm a quilling addict!! LOL! Seriously.....ever since I've started playing with this new technique....I just couldn't stop! I don't know why......it's taking over my life!! It's like I'm so drawn to this new toy and I couldn't stop playing with it. It's unstoppable! Arrrrggghhhhh!! Help!!! 

I just couldn't take my mind of it honestly........it's something about the way the paper coils up and how I can shape the paper into whatever shape that I want......it's such a wonderful wonderful feeling hehehehe..... :D. I've been playing with the shapes and the layering of the paper......tried to combine whatever paper I had available and see what color paper goes well together. I don't want to spend more money buying more paper.....so I just use whatever paper I had available and make it work. So that's what I've been doing.....just experimenting and experimenting non stop hahahha.......

I was so excited when I was able to do the layering of two color papers for the flowers and leaves.....I realise now that it all depends on the length of the paper strips....the longer it is....the bigger the coils....so if you wanna do smaller petals or leaf......then the length should be shorter. You have to measure the length of the paper strips that you plan to cut.....so that you will always get the same shape of coils. You can't just simply cut any length you like. You need to measure everything up. Yup.....we do use a lot of mathematics in art hahahaha......can't get away without it. It's inevitable.....we artists do need mathematics in our creations hehehe......

I'm also thinking of using this technique for my pending orders......so I wanted to see if I could apply it for the custom made orders I had......if it was suitable or not. Because right now....at this moment....all I want to do is quilling and quilling and quilling hahahahahhaha!!! I'm obsessed with it......oh God!!! I never knew I was going to be so addicted to it.......never imagine it. I donno laaaaaa....you will know it if you yourself give it a try.......see if this kinda thing happens to you too! See if you are going to be addicted as well like ME! LOL! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét