Thứ Hai, 17 tháng 5, 2010

Quilled fish? LOL!


Hahahahahahaha!!! I'm obsessed with quilling! Yup! :P

Those colorful quilled papers you see on the card were just placed on the card .......I haven't glued it on the card yet........I was just playing with the arrangements. I love to see those colorful quilled papers on a black background....it just stands out doesn't it?? And as I was arranging them.......my Mom called me to go out and feed the fish in the aquarium outside the house. After feeding them, I went back to my working table and started to arrange the quilled papers in a fish form.....hahahaha.......but I donno what you think of it.....it kinda look like a fish to me. LOL! I was just being silly and playing around with the arrangements hehehehe.....

Nope.....I wasn't thinking of selling this to anyone.....I was just playing around. Just having fun.....releasing the stress hehehe...... ;)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét