Thứ Năm, 13 tháng 1, 2011

It's A Boy!

 NB008

It's a boy!! It's a boy!! hehehe! :D

A cute purple and blue theme new baby card for a cute baby boy. :) This is a request I got from my Mom.....she wants to give it to her best friend who's daughter just delivered a baby boy. She asked me to make a simple one like I did before but I wanted to make it a little different this time around.

It's nice to once in a while move away from the quilling technique and try making cards with my old style of card making hehe. I haven't made cards like this in such a long time. I miss doing those stripes on my cards hehehe! 

But I couldn't help but put one quilling element on the card. Can you see it?? Yup! It's the baby's hair hahaha! I made it using a 1mm black paper strip that I cut by hand. I plan to make another one for a baby girl.....using the same design but with a different color combination. Will publish it here soon! :)




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét