Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 11, 2010

Teddy bear couple

 
V039

I received an order for one of my quilled teddy bear cards but with a different twist! Instead of one teddy bear, I was asked to make two! Yup! A couple! How romantic hehe! ;)

My customer's fiance' is a sailor.....so she requested I make a sailor cap/hat or whatever you are suppose to call it for the blue teddy bear. I'm not sure of the right word for it hehehe. I quilled a hat for the blue teddy bear but it didn't look nice....so I drew one instead and pasted the hat on top of the teddy bear's head hehehe. I also added a tiny white flower sequin on top of the pink teddy bear's head hehehe! I thought it looked cute that way. Just to symbolize a girl. :)

The card had to be a bit bigger than the usual card I used for my teddy bear card designs. Because I had to put two instead of just one teddy on it. This one is 13cm x 18cm in size. Just a little smaller than the half A4 size card.

There are no wordings inside....I left it blank....but there is a paper inserted inside the card for my customer to write her own personal wishes. :)


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét