Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 11, 2010

Quilled Christmas tree

*This is another clear stamp (Christmas wordings) that I got when I bought a craft magazine. :)

CD006 (NOT FOR SALE)

Small and cute little Christmas trees lined up! Another simple Christmas card I made last night. I wanted to make something really really fancy but I just don't have the time. So I thought of something really simple for my green and red theme Christmas card. 

I love the clear stamp I got from the craft magazine I bought some time ago. I wanted to use another design but when I checked, the clear stamp was not usable at all huhuhu. Couldn't print out anything out of it. Luckily I got another one left, which is this "Merry Christmas" wording for me to use. Sometimes free stuff are not always in good quality ya huhuhu. If we are lucky, we could get something very beneficial for us to use, if not......it's just fit for the rubbish bin.

I've been observing a few of my fellow quillers online who have tried quilling using monochromatic colors. It's just awesome! I love how they combine the different hues of colors when they make their quilled flowers, leaves etc etc. I myself don't have that many choices of colored paper available at home. And it's not easy to find them here in Alor Setar either. So, I just make use of what I have available and make the best of it. I tried making the Christmas trees using 3 different hues of green. I liked how it turned out! From bright green to dark green :). The shape of the tree reminds me of an Elf's hat! haha! :D



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét