Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 11, 2010

Teddy bears in love...

V040

:) I have a big smile on my face as I am blogging about this new quilled teddy bear card because one of the teddy bears is wearing a TIE!!! hahaha!! Funny isn't it?? But I like it anyways :). I just didn't know what else to put on it and suddenly I thought of a tie....a black tie to match it with. Made from black paper which I cut out using plain scissors of course. Just a simple looking tie :).

I made this card for a customer of mine who wants to give it to her future hubby on her wedding day hehehe. Hope she likes it. Otherwise I would have to think of another design for her...hehehe. :))

I filled up the card with the teddy bears and all......so much so that there is no space for the wordings.......then I thought of stamping the wordings inside and added two cute little hearts of red and blue to symbolize the two lovely couple :). 




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét