Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 12, 2010

Wedding love birds

W013

I'm still in the love theme mood hehe....can't help it. The quilled birds gave me another inspiration last night. Inspired to do wedding card design with white quilled birds on it. I have done wedding cards before with white doves and even white butterflies on dark red colored card and I love the two combination. So I made a couple of white love birds and arranged it in this new layout.

It's very simple.....clean look. The only fancy thing I did was added the tiny white sequin flower on the female bird's head and sort of made the female bird a "white veil" on her head as well...hehehhe.

This is actually a card I made for my friend who is getting married soon. Hope she loves it as much as I do. I plan to print wordings inside to congratulate her and her hubby on their wedding. Can't show it here as it is kinda personal :).

This card can also be a wedding invitation card. But I don't know if I have the energy to make these in bulk hehehe....I definitely can make 50 of these....but 100?? Not sure....huhuhu....1000?? I'll faint! hahahaha! :D


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét